Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Xbox 720- So far News

As many of you know Microsoft's next generation console will come out....... soon? We'll not know until Microsoft decides to finally tell us. But there are rumors, and here are some:

  1. It will probably release in November and for $500.
  2. The Xbox 720 will be Always-Online in order to play games, which sucks in my opinion because you should have the right to play wherever you want, with or without internet connection. Tweet what you think about it under the hashtag #Dealwithit.
  3. An upgraded Kinect will be required to be turned on when using the console. Did I just say UPGRADE? Yes I did!!! So the upgraded Kinect will be able to recognize 6 people instead of just 2.
  4. The console will not allow used games, which sucks again because it means I will not be able to play my Black Ops 2 on my friend's Xbox
From the point of view of a Xbox fan, IT SUCKS!!! For next-generation consoles I stick to the PS4 for now, and it is really hard for me to say it.
The Xbox 720 will probably be announce this month. Until then avoid Bowser's Castle.

No comments: