Thursday, February 28, 2013

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Hey Everybody, were you satisfied with AC3 well what about AC4.
So a few weeks ago a poster leaked:
A couple of days later Ubisoft confirmed the next Assassin's Creed. The game will be in a different time period, with a different developer, and a different character.
So far we only know it will be set in a pirates environment.
So far that's all we know but we'll know more on March 4 at 8:30 pm Pacific time and you can watch it live on IGN.

Now personally I'm not excited about pirates and about the Naval Warfare shown in AC3. I haven't seen any, if not none, good pirates games by Ubisoft so I don't expect anything huge by the story, and I'm also worried about what to expect from how they'll continue Desmond story, or what they'll be looking for in this new Assassin's Creed, or how much time I have to spend outside the Animus. Still I'm excited by a new Assassin's Creed

No comments: