Saturday, March 2, 2013

Crysis 3- Review

Hey guys, today we are gonna talk about Crysis 3!!
Crysis 3 is the third game from the successful Crysis series. While the combat is awesome and the graphic is cool as well as the combat the Storyline is boring if you played the first two Crysis and even more if you haven't(for the record I haven't). You have to fight both Cephs and CELLs. What makes this game so cool is the Nanosuit with which you can use cloak and brute force, you can do entire missions just cloaking and you can sneak up on enemies and stealth kill them. In the campaign you can use both Alien's and normal weapons, but the Alien's weapons are a lot more powerful. During the game you can upgrade stuff from the duration of cloak to the power of the power kick.
Well now we have the Nanosuit, cloak, brute force, Aliens, CELLs, Alien's weapons, what else? oh right........... the super amazing Hacking system which you can use to hack enemy's sentry guns, Robots, or to paralyze powerful enemies.
The graphic is cool as I stated before, and sometimes the Prophet, the main character, has some visions and they appear awesome just like the blood animation. During the game I found some Glitches like disappearing tables and fake enemies, and at a point I got stuck and I had to restart my Xbox 360.
I haven't had the opportunity to play the multiplayer but from the reviews I read  it's ok.
On the main menu if you go on Extras you can listen to the different musics that you heard so far in the game or different cutscenes or you can explore the Nanosuit*Easter Egg*.

Verdict
+ Awesome Combat
+ Awesome Graphic
- Bad Glitches
- Boring story

8.00   


Thank you everybody for reading, please tell me what you think of the review in the comment section below.

No comments: