Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tomb Raider (2013)

Hey guys, about 4 weeks ago it ran across my mind that it was a long time I haven't  played a Tomb Raider game so I looked up on the internet and I got a copy. About one week later the game came out.
I've played a Tomb Raider game when I had the old Xbox and I really had fun. And this last one was even better.
The storyline was kind of expected since it is a Survival game. Lara, the archeologist, is on her 9th worst trip and who knows if it's the worst. The enemy is a supernatural god and don't you dare trying to leave the island or she'll spank you hard.
In the combat what's cool is that you can chose various ways to kill enemies and in the campaign, if you explore well, you can gain an AK-47 at 35% of the game and the different bows you find in the way with the super cool upgrades.
The multi-player is really the worst part of the game but you don't buy Tomb Raider for the multi-player, you buy Black Ops for a cool multi-player match.
The console graphic is cool and if you play on PC there is an option which makes Lara's single hair float around like in real life but still no game is perfect so expect some glitches.
If you're using headphones you can hear voices and shots in any direction.

+Cool Graphic
+Awesome weapon upgrade drop
+Tricky Storyline
-Bad Multi-Player

9.5

No comments: