Tuesday, June 18, 2013

E3 2013- EA Press Conference

Hey Everyone! With the end of E3 I made a post on Microsoft's Press Conference. I'm going in order so next up is Electronic Arts' Press Conference.
First up EA's Chief Operating Officer Peter Moore explained that in its Press Conference EA was going to show PS4 and Xbox One games exclusively.
First game they showed was their new Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare trailer with cool graphics followed by its gameplay. PvZ Garden Warfare will first hit Xbox One and then Xbox 360. Check it Out
Following Titanfall, which you can check out in the Microsoft Press Conference Post, we saw games created using Frostbite 3 and EA Ignite engines.
We saw a short teaser of Star Wars: Battlefront. I'm waiting for it anxiously because I've played Star Wars Battlefront on the first Xbox and it was such an incredible experience I wold play it every single day.
Using drifts, high speed, smashed cars, and police cars getting smashed EA took it away with Need for Speed Rivals.
Dragon Age Inquisition looked like it will be an awesome game with a cool and creative storyline. Take a look and let me know what you think.
Next EA showed what this company is most famous for, Sport Games. Andrew Wilson explained how Human Intelligence, True Player Motion, and Living World can be possible using EA's new Engine, called Ignite. NBA Live 14 was showed by Sean O'Brian along with the NBA star from the Cleveland Cavaliers Kyrie Irving. Kyrie explained why dribbling is important and O'Brian explained how EA is using its new technology called bounceTek to improve dribbling in an NBA game on a console. And what really caught my attention was O'Brian's quote "Everytime you pick up the controller NBA live will be a new experience".
Madden 25 looked amazing on graphics, and details but what I got out of the trailer and out of the explanation is that EA is trying to improve the gameplay to improve your chances of winning, so I still need clarification about it
I don't really like watching soccer, but I did like playing Fifa 13, it was the best sport game of 2012. With Fifa 14 I hope the gameplay will feel even better. A special appearance on stage caught my attention, Drake Appeared on stage explaining his appreciation for soccer and for fifa. Now take a look at Fifa 14.
To end its Conference EA showed Battlefield 4, a game that many people were waiting for. The Dice team showed the Multiplayer and it looked awesome I couldn't even stop watching it, so check it out.

EA had a short but interesting conference. We got to see some sport games, we saw PvZ, Need for Speed, Star Wars Battlefront, and Battlefield 4. The auditorium was not full and it was short.
Conference Rating: 7/10

No comments: