Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I'm Back- IGN Tour, Ubi, and EA



Yes, yes, yes! I'm back from an awesome trip to California where I had so much fun visiting friends and since I was In San Francisco I couldn't resist to the temptation of visiting the IGN offices. So the day after the 4th of July I went to IGN in Second Street where the AT&T Park welcomed me (Yes I'm a baseball fan.)

This sign appeared on the left side of the corridor as we entered the building and asked the receptionist if it was possible to have a tour around the offices. It was the day after the 4th of July so they were off and I couldn’t have a trip around. But fortunately I’d come back my last day of vacation to try again.
When I turned the corner, there it was the great, the awesome, the gorgeous… Ubisoft!!!

Two Ladies welcomed me and they gave me some gadgets. They gave me two ZombieU cap, two Splinter Cell Conviction cap, and two Assassin’s Creed Pins

On our way to Monterey we saw EA and decided to go in but they were very strict

No comments: